World/ Environments Art director
Plants Vs. Zombies : "Battle for Neighborville" is a stylized, 3rd person multiplayer shooter set in a semi open world AAA game for Pc and consoles.
On this project, I was in charge of the art direction for all the environments (Worlds) of the game from the pre-production phase to final delivery.
My tasks included:
- Helping define the visual style of the game
- Define and drive visual targets and look development for Worlds
- Create best practices documents, detailed styleguides and asset visual briefs
- Recruiting, ramping up and leading a team of 50+ talented artists spread across 2 continents
- Daily feedback, reviews and worlds team management
- Scoping , estimating and planning of all world assets, levels and production phases
- Working in close partnership with Level Design, Audio, Vfx, Cinematics, Animation, Marketing & Tech art disciplines
- A ton of concept, paintovers and hands-on level building
- And many other things...